Insilico Medicine is seeking a Research Scientist to join research group, focused on making significant progress in applications of AI to drug discovery and biomarker development. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with researchers from our bioinformatics and medicinal chemistry groups and develop new neural network architectures, experiments, and prototypes at the frontier of machine learning research and its applications to drug discovery process.Responsibilities:
- Lead research to advance the applications of machine learning to drug discovery and biomarker development
- Achieve long-term research goals, while identifying intermediate milestones
- Influence progress of relevant research fields by producing publications
- Conduct research that can be applied to Insilico product development
- Lead and collaborate on research projects within a globally based team
- Work experience in a university or industry in a role with primary emphasis on AI research.
- Experience driving original research in collaboration with a team.
- Working knowledge of PyTorch, TensorFlow or similar frameworks